In order to keep the dorm’s safety and maintain normal order of studying and living, the following management regulations are made:
1. Students must observe the dorm’s regulations. They must not use the dorm to engage in activities that are against national laws or school regulations.
2. Students should not change rooms or take other rooms without authorization, not can they transfer or sublet their rooms. Students who have special need must apply in writing.
3. After having paid deposit, each dorm dweller will be given a key, which can not be duplicated or lent to others. In case the key gets lost or damaged, the key owner needs to get another one from the front desk of the dorm. Students need to return their keys upon graduation or completion of study.
4. Students who have finished studies need to check out within one week.
5. After check-out, anything that’s left in the room will be handled by the staff working at the dorm.
6. Students should cooperate with the dorm staff and observe the visitors’ regulations: the visitors need to register with their valid documentations first, and to stay in the reception room only. Visitors should leave the building before 10 pm. Accommodation of the visitors stay overnight in dorm is not allowed.
7. Students should take good care of personal valuables such as cell phones, computers, cash, and bank cards. Lock the door when leave the room or sleeping. No business trading is allowed in the dorm building.
8. Take good care of public properties. Do not move or damage facilities. When damage occurs, report it to the front desk and be ready to pay for damages. Keep an eye on the microwave oven or other appliances when you use them. Turn them off when you are done. Students should pay for the damage or accept punishment if they cause damage to facilities due to improper use or deliberate damage.
9. Keep your room and the building clean, students should leave the garbage bag in the garbage can out of the building.
10. Please cooperate with the dorm staff when they need to enter your room.
11. Pets are not allowed in the building.
12. Keep the dorm quiet. It is not allowed to engage in activities that will interrupt other people’s study or rest. Be a civilized dweller.
International Office of Zhengzhou University of Aeronautics